An Unforgettable Adventure, Bursting With Puzzles and Oozing With Charm!
Sassy adventurer Ittle and her reluctant flying fox friend Tippsie are back for their greatest adventure ever! Stranded on yet another island and armed with a magical map, our heroes explore the three-dimensional landscape in search of valuable loot. Can they find the eight scattered pieces of the raft that could be their ticket home?
The island's mysterious residents range from cordial to downright hostile, so Ittle will need to use both force and her wits in equal measure. She'll have to solve a wide variety of puzzles in order to gain access to all of the island’s darkest corners and recover the booty stashed therein.
- Sprawling island environment loaded with enemies, destructible objects and mysterious dungeons
- Players can tackle dungeons in any order, unlocking shortcuts within
- Devious puzzles that tax your mental and physical reflexes to the fullest
- Four different upgradeable weapons, each with a secondary function as a puzzle-solving tool
- Finding "Secret Shards" unlocks additional dungeons
- Includes the "Dream World," an entirely new adventure with five new puzzle-filled dungeons, an all-new boss and 40 collectible cards
- Charming art style and catchy soundtrack make Ittle's adventure an unforgettable one
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 14, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Puzzle, Role-Playing
- Nicalis, Inc.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Account required. Online features will be free until the Nintendo Switch Online Service launches in 2018. For the latest list of countries and full details, please visit Customer Support.
©2017 Nicalis, Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.