It came from space and ate our brains
Can you make it through endless hordes of brain-eating aliens? We mean, like, with your brain intact and everything.
A merciless alien species that feeds on human brains (duh) has invaded the Earth. Who can stand up to them? You, obviously! Save the world—or at least yourself. Send aliens to oblivion in It Came From Space and Ate Our Brains—a unique top-down arcade shooter.
Addicting gameplay elements, co-op mode, and a way to turn aliens into goo? It’s all here! Explore atmospheric locations with a flashlight and a weapon powerful enough to blast those unwanted intergalactic guests back into space. Survive hordes of enemies trying to corner you and get inside your skull… at least until you set a new high score and die like a badass!
• Six exciting co-op campaign missions for up to 4 players
• Different alien types
• Powerful weapons and special powers
• An incredible techno soundtrack that serves as the perfect background for brain-eating mayhem
- Release date:
- Jan 28, 2020
- up to 4 players
- Application, Shooter, Multiplayer, Party
- ALL IN! GAMES
- Game file size:
- 955 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
It came from space and ate our brains © 2020 Developed by Triangle Studios BV. Published by All in! Games sp. z o.o. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.