This little piggy ran into a pack of wolves and gave them the beating of a lifetime.
Once upon a time, pigs would have to build a house of bricks to keep the wolves at bay, but not anymore. In Iron Snout, its hero piggie has taken up learning martial arts and now it’s the wolves that need to keep their distance because in this bonkers button-mashing beat 'em up, bacon is off the menu for good.
Only, hand-to-hand combat isn’t the only way to fight off hordes of wolves, so when the going gets tough, the tough picks up a butcher’s cleaver. After all, how else are you going to defend yourself against wolves that ride wrecking balls and wield chainsaws?
It may have been a wolf eat piglet world once before, but this time, the tables are turned in this addictive fighting game that’s got to be played, to be believed.
* Fast-paced bacon-flavored combat
* Action movie-like combos and fighting moves
* Hyper responsive controls
* Wide variety enemy weapons to steal and use
* Endless gameplay in 3 unique areas
* Multiple difficulties to test your skills
- Release date:
- April 19, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Action, Multiplayer, Fighting, Arcade
- Ratalaika Games
- SnoutUp Games
- Game file size:
- 49 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, British English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Latin American Spanish, Canadian French, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Ratalaika Games S.L.
© 2019 SnoutUp Games