Iris and the Giant
Ready to face your inner demons?
Iris and the Giant is a fusion of a collectible card game with RPG and roguelike elements. You play as Iris, who must brave her fears in her imaginary world. Behind the game's unique minimalist art style players will explore a touching story of a young woman facing her inner demons and soothing the raging giant inside.
Build your deck
With every encounter, unlock new cards and earn points to boost Iris. Each attempt makes you stronger, and lets you go further!
A poetic, melancholic story
Throughout the game, you can uncover fragments of Iris' memories, giving you new insight into the reasons behind your adventure in her mind.
- Tactical battles: Face monsters in fights mixing CCG mechanics with RPG and roguelike elements
- Deckbuilding: build a deck as you progress. Choose the best options for your long-term strategy out of a wide variety of cards
- Deep customisation: The game is packed with 51 cards and choices in how to specialise your character, your deck, and your playstyle
- A touching adventure: A lot of care was put into adding a compelling and emotive story to a genre traditionally light on narrative
- A progressive difficulty curve: Makes the game accessible to all, but offers a challenge to even the most hardened of players
- Release date:
- November 05, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Board Game, Strategy, Role-Playing
- Plug In Digital
- Game file size:
- 254 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Plug In Digital. All rights reserved.