Create a billion-dollar startup, try to pay off your student loans or wait in the line for Food Stamps... And fight the Invisible Fist of the Free Market in this Late Capitalism Card Game!
Inequality has skyrocketed! It's now the highest in over a century. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer while the middle class disappears.
* 3 playable characters:
- Jeff Whiz - a self-made tech multibillionaire with crippling anxiety. Supported by his overprotective mother and jealous personal AI/Lover.
- Rena Bennett - a self-made college student with a crippling debt. Supported by her weed-dealing friend and a talkative cat.
- Diàn Huà - a self-made electronics factory worker. Supported by her long-distance boyfriend and long-distance family.
* 150+ cards – play Work, Relax and Sleep cards to balance your Life.
* Supporting characters - build relationships with your friends and family by doing missions for them. These relationships unlock powerful Special Cards.
* Create your story - Your play affects dozens of your character's stories. You will deal with IRS investigation of your offshore accounts. Try to avoid a second shift in the local cafe. Or having to get money to see your family for holidays for the first time in years. Let's find out how it goes!
* Sports Commentator - A sarcastic TV personality who snorted a little bit too much before your fight. Comments on your every move. Love him or hate him, he will talk you to death.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 06, 2020
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 307 MB
- Role-Playing, Strategy
- Pineapple Works
- Supported Play Modes:
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
The developers describe the content like this:
Invisible Fist tackles many topics of everyday life in Late Capitalism. Although our game has a comedic nature, we try to do it in a sensitive way. Having said that, here is a list of content warning for people who might find it disturbing:
- Erotic content (symbols and words, not actual nudity)
- Substance abuse
- Mental health problems such as: anxiety, depression, panic attacks
Failcore sp. z o.o., Pineapple s.c. 2019
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.