Create a billion-dollar startup, try to pay off your student loans or wait in the line for Food Stamps... And fight the Invisible Fist of the Free Market in this Late Capitalism Card Game!
Inequality has skyrocketed! It's now the highest in over a century. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer while the middle class disappears.
* 3 playable characters:
- Jeff Whiz - a self-made tech multibillionaire with crippling anxiety. Supported by his overprotective mother and jealous personal AI/Lover.
- Rena Bennett - a self-made college student with a crippling debt. Supported by her weed-dealing friend and a talkative cat.
- Diàn Huà - a self-made electronics factory worker. Supported by her long-distance boyfriend and long-distance family.
* 150+ cards – play Work, Relax and Sleep cards to balance your Life.
* Supporting characters - build relationships with your friends and family by doing missions for them. These relationships unlock powerful Special Cards.
* Create your story - Your play affects dozens of your character's stories. You will deal with IRS investigation of your offshore accounts. Try to avoid a second shift in the local cafe. Or having to get money to see your family for holidays for the first time in years. Let's find out how it goes!
* Sports Commentator - A sarcastic TV personality who snorted a little bit too much before your fight. Comments on your every move. Love him or hate him, he will talk you to death.
- Release date:
- Jan 06, 2020
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Strategy
- Pineapple Works
- Game file size:
- 307 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
The developers describe the content like this:
Invisible Fist tackles many topics of everyday life in Late Capitalism. Although our game has a comedic nature, we try to do it in a sensitive way. Having said that, here is a list of content warning for people who might find it disturbing:
- Erotic content (symbols and words, not actual nudity)
- Substance abuse
- Mental health problems such as: anxiety, depression, panic attacks
Failcore sp. z o.o., Pineapple s.c. 2019