How far will you go to survive?
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead – anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• 60 story levels spread across 7 chapters—each containing special challenges to complete
• 3 different endings to discover
• 8 loyal animal companions—from lovable dogs to ferocious tigers, these companions aide you in battle, level up, and come with special abilities
• 25 unique weapons across 8 classes—each with up to 7 different boosts to equip
• Side Stories—36 additional levels expand the story with unique environments, weapons, and companions
• Arcade Mode Missions—defeat the undead with each weapon and aim for high scores to unlock the next challenge
• The all-new sawblade launcher weapon and bear companion give you the maiming power to keep you moving
• HD Rumble, Joy-Con controller, and Pro Controller support
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 25, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 1.3 GB
- Action, Arcade, Other
- Versus Evil
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
PikPok® and Into the Dead® are registered trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. © Prodigy Design Limited 2019 All Rights Reserved. Versus Evil ® and the Versus Evil ® logo are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks or service marks of Versus Evil LLC.
All other works, trademarks, and service marks appearing in this work are the property of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.