Into the Dead 2
How far will you go to survive?
Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead – anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
• 60 story levels spread across 7 chapters—each containing special challenges to complete
• 3 different endings to discover
• 8 loyal animal companions—from lovable dogs to ferocious tigers, these companions aide you in battle, level up, and come with special abilities
• 25 unique weapons across 8 classes—each with up to 7 different boosts to equip
• Side Stories—36 additional levels expand the story with unique environments, weapons, and companions
• Arcade Mode Missions—defeat the undead with each weapon and aim for high scores to unlock the next challenge
• The all-new sawblade launcher weapon and bear companion give you the maiming power to keep you moving
• HD Rumble, Joy-Con controller, and Pro Controller support
- Release date:
- Oct 25, 2019
- 1 player
- Action, Action, Arcade, Other
- Versus Evil
- Game file size:
- 1.5 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Into the Dead 2: George A. Romero’s Night of the Living Dead Add On
Follow the story of Ben and his grueling encounters prior to the events of the iconic film. Experience the unexplained events of the zombie uprising as you team up with country girl Alice in a fight for survival across 12 levels.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
PikPok® and Into the Dead® are registered trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. © Prodigy Design Limited 2019 All Rights Reserved.
Versus Evil ® and the Versus Evil ® logo are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks or service marks of Versus Evil LLC.
All other works, trademarks, and service marks appearing in this work are the property of their respective owners.