Infernium, a non-linear first person survival horror that will shake you to the core!
Infernium is a game filled with brutal challenges to overcome. While playing the game you won’t be able to kill or damage most of the enemies but at the same time running away without a second though is not the solution. While being chased you will need to think and reconsider your strategy and open hidden shortcuts while the world and it’s lore will unfold around you in a non-linear way making each playthrough diferent. From the creator of the multi awarded indie game of the year MIND: Path to Thalamus.
- Accesibility Matters. When making Infernium accesibility features have been taken into consideration for physically disabled, deaf and colorblind gamers.
- A brutal prison without bars, where the world is the real cell, full of enemies and traps that will make your path challenging.
- Agony-inducing environments and challenges.
- 17 interconnected non-linear levels.
- 6 Easy to use, hard to master player skills to find and improve.
- Diferent enemy kinds. Each one will require a diferent strategy/skill to overcome.
- Persistent world. Every little change you make in Infernium will remain like that forever.
- Robust, deep, Photomode included.
- New Game + Mode.
- Multiple Endings.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 05, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, First Person, Platformer
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
2018 © Undercoders
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.