Indygo is a narrative game with point ‘n’ click elements set in one room only – a painting workshop.
Indygo tells the story of a painter who suffers from depression. One of the symptoms is proceeding isolation. The main character hasn’t left his room for more than 3 months. The person who helps him live through this hard time is his girlfriend Anna. It became obvious for both of them, that this situation can’t last forever. The time has come to look for a solution. It’s up to the player to decide how the story will progress.
- Deep, melancholy atmosphere thanks to high quality handmade art and originally composed soundtrack.
- Intriguing story evolving at every subtle, seemingly trivial decision.
- Engaging narrative with multiple endings depending on the decisions made by the player.
- Unique, ever-changing room which reacts to the mental state of the main character.
- Release date:
- Aug 21, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Other, Puzzle, Lifestyle
- Ultimate Games
- Pigmentum Game Studio
- Game file size:
- 2.3 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Pigmentum Game Studio