Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
The rules are refreshingly simple and designed to promote peace and positivity – hug everyone, but only once!
This is a fun memory game where quick thinking and the ability to remember who you have hugged and who you haven’t are the keys to success. The gameplay is casual, but also provides a challenge to anyone set on mastering their score.
The new, Switch-exclusive feature is a multiplayer mode. In the spirit of old school, personal multiplayer experiences, it allows two people to use one Switch console together, with each player using one of the two Joy-Cons. They challenge each other to a memory competition – the first one to hug a character that was hugged before loses the match!
• A unique game about hugging that challenges both memory and reflexes alike
• Hundreds of different characters
• Character editor (mix different heads with the rest of the body, with over twenty thousand freaky mixes to reveal)
• Ten unique, colourful, and hilarious environments
• Several minigames and lots of interesting extras
• Competitive multiplayer mode – exclusively on Nintendo Switch™
• Funny ’80s TV mode – experience the game as if playing on an ancient TV
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 21, 2019
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Arcade, Puzzle, Party
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright © 2018. Kool2Play is a registered trademark of Kool2Play sp. z o.o. All rights reserved. www.kool2play.com
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.