Join renegade mechanic Robin and uncover the secrets of a dying planet. Explore a big world filled with intricate puzzles, interesting characters and menacing bosses in a beautiful platform adventure that tells a personal story about faith, purpose and the challenge of helping people.
Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes. Ever since picking up her wrench, the world has been going nuts and she's wanted to bolt it back together. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and One Concern agents are after her.
But something big is going on – bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts – and Robin’s in the thick of it.
• Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure
• Numerous densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
• 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
• Three game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system
• A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?
Iconoclasts is the masterwork of indie developer Joakim Sandberg, seven long years in the making. Iconoclasts delivers awesome action, hilarious hijinks and an emotional rollercoaster of deeply personal storytelling.
- Release date:
- Aug 02, 2018
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Bifrost Ent.
- Joakim Sandberg
- Game file size:
- 192 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 Joakim Sandberg, published by Bifrost Entertainment