Wii Sports ResortWii
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Take friends & family on a trip to Wii Sports Resort! Now Just $29.99 MSRP*
Wii Sports Resort is an immersive, expansive active-play game that includes a dozen fun resort-themed activities. It maintains the wide-ranging appeal that attracted millions to the original Wii Sports. Wii Sports Resort is easy to pick up and play, but comes coupled with deeper levels of play that are sure to challenge even the most experienced gamers. Wii Sports Resort whisks players away to a resort that's full of action, while introducing an unprecedented experience in physical reality. From the moment players skydive onto Wuhu Island,they're presented with a huge selection of fun activities that everyone can play.
- Wuhu Island has so many things to do, there's never a dull moment. A dozen activities await visitors: Archery, Frisbee®, Basketball, Cycling, Canoeing, Power Cruising, Table Tennis, Air Sports, Bowling, Swordplay, Golf and Wakeboarding.
- The activities use the precision controls of the Wii MotionPlus accessory to help players come much closer to the physical reality of engaging in the actual sports. Every real-world action, whether it's a perfect drive on the fairway or a slice off the course, is meant to be faithfully replicated.
- Each activity has multiple fun challenges designed to keep visitors coming back for more. Basketball players might compete in a three-point shootout or jump into a three-on-three pickup game. Archery enthusiasts must aim for the bull's-eye across ever-increasing distances and obstacles.
- Different activities use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers in different ways. For example, players hold the Wii Remote like a paddle in Canoeing, while in Cycling they use both arms to “pedal” with the two controllers. The Wii MotionPlus accessory picks up every nuance of motion and translates it onto the TV screen.
- Depending on the activity, players can compete solo or against other players. Some activities even let players team up to work cooperatively.
- Frisbee(r)", "Frisbee(r) Disc", "Wham-O", "Frisbee Golf", and their related logos are registered trademarks of Wham-O, Inc. All rights reserved.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
- Release Date
- Jul 26, 2009
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players