Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
The story takes place at Kansai International Airport("KIX")
KIX is one of the world's very few airports on the ocean, built on an artificial island!
KIX, with two runways, is a busy airport that operates 24 hours a day, full of international airplanes in the day, and as an airline hub for international cargo flights at night.
Your skills are challenged to operate smooth air traffic control at KIX packed with many airplanes!
Challenge air traffic control with 2 game modes!
Challenge air traffic control while enjoying dramatic story in "Story Mode" or score the target point to clear the stage in simple "Operation Mode"!
- "Story mode" is best for your first try!
- You can learn how to play while enjoying the dramatic storyline.
- You are responsible for air traffic control at KIX with your reliable boss: Tsukasa Kamijo, and new trainees Asuka Kominato and Mamoru Ozora.
- You must protect the safety of the sky while training the new boys, according to your boss's advice.
- Accurate decisions are needed under unexpected situations and special weather conditions, during air traffic control! In addition, you must follow up for the trainees' inexperienced control!
- With teamwork and flexible situation handling, succeed in difficult traffic control!
- "Operation Mode" is very simple!
- Send specific orders to airplanes on the airport and in the air, support landing and takeoff for safe control!
- If airplanes fall into danger of collision, the game is over.
- Control real-time moving airplanes to aim the highest score!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Jun 15, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Simulation, Puzzle
- Sonic Powered Co.,Ltd.
- Sonic Powered Co.,Ltd.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©1998-2017 Copyright TechnoBrain CO.,LTD.
©2017 Sonic Powered Co.,Ltd.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.