Ultra fast, psychedelic, original action game!
Hyperlight is an high intensity arcade action game in which you control a spaceship that fights against hordes of evil alien monsters in a virtual cosmic environment. Your spaceship has a special capability: it can travel at a Faster Than Light speed (F.T.L.) becoming itself the final weapon. By colliding with enemies in this state the ship can instantly destroy everything it touches! In the game there are also plenty of other bonus, weapons and entities that can help you overcome the many difficulties you’ll be facing, including the battles against the terrific final bosses that await you in the dark side of the universe!
- Full Nintendo 3DS™ controller support.
- Stereoscopic 3D viewing only for Nintendo 3DS!
- Stunning game graphics, rich in special effects, enemies and explosions!
- Innovative gameplay, immediate and highly rewarding!
- Arcade Mode with 50+ levels, 8 mid-boss stages and 4 final boss battles!
- Infinity Mode with tons of new levels and several mid-boss stages.
- Panic Mode with its peculiar tilt control (uses accelerometer)
- 3 Bonus entities (Drones, Turrets and Plasma Barriers) that will help you in fighting the continuous waves of enemies.
- 7 Bonus weapons (Bomb, Laser, Globe, Crystal, Machinegun, Missle and Virus) that will help you in pulverizing everything on the screen.
- Local Leaderboads for Arcade, Infinity and Panic game modes.
- Achievements system: 40 unlockable medals!
- New Nintendo 3DS systems only
- Release Date
- Dec 01, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- CatfishBlues Games
- CatfishBlues Games
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2011-2016 CatfishBlues Games.
CatfishBlues Games has taken the score attack shooter genre and taken out most of the shooting, resulting in a fun, frantic, difficult game that arcade fans will surely enjoy.- NintendoLife.com
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.