Hyperforma is a captivating story about a lone explorer who makes his journey into the relic cyberspace "Ancient Network", an artefact of a mysteriously vanished civilization of the past, hoping to reveal the secrets of its masters.
During his search, the hero meets monumental “living” interfaces and overcomes numerous obstacles while breaching through the most complex defence systems to ultimately discover the truth, not only about the dramatic events of the past but also about his own being.
The gameplay of Hyperforma represents a reinvention of a classic puzzle-based arcade that is viewed as a hacking process of sophisticated virtual defence systems.
Prepare for a fascinating journey through an inimitable world, inspired by the works of William Gibson, Dan Simmons and Peter Watts.
The game features:
- An atmospheric cyberpunk setting;
- A variety of levels and unique bosses;
- Philosophic science fiction story;
- Mind-boggling puzzles;
- Beautiful visuals;
- An impressive soundtrack.
Hyperforma on Nintendo Switch™ will deliver an all-new experience that has been tailored to the system. New features include:
- An all-new 2-player versus mode with controller sharing;
- Gyroscope control options;
- HD Rumble support;
- A completely reworked interface and improved colour grading.
- Release date:
- Sep 05, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Adventure, Puzzle, Action, Arcade
- Game file size:
- 1.5 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Korean, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Published by HeroCraft®. Adapted by HeroCraft and Nord Unit for Nintendo Switch™. Developed by © Nord Unit.