An unmissable tale of a small robot on a big adventure!
This masterpiece from Paul Helman and Sean Scapelhorn is a classic platformer that tells an emotional and surprisingly rich tale of self-discovery peppered with nostalgic popular culture references that will bring a smile to any gamer who enjoys the 8 and 16 bit era!
Made by just two people, Horace offers over 15 hours of exciting platforming and pushes the boundaries of the genre with profound storytelling and quirky and nostalgic pop culture references! A game made by videogame lovers for videogame lovers!
• “Horace really could be one of the most charming games of the year.” Eurogamer
• “A real contender for Indie Game of the Year.” The Sixth Axis
• “A frankly gorgeous-looking pixel art platform adventure game” Kotaku UK
• 9/10 ""Might very well be the best platformer of 2019"" Cub3d
• “Horace’s heartwarming narrative pushes you through the hardcore gameplay, and the high quality aesthetic and music burns themselves into your brain” Escapist Magazine
• 9/10 “Definitely one of the best Indie titles I have played this year” Demon Gaming
• 9.5/10 “This is one of the best games of 2019 and one of the best independent games I have ever played” Way too many games
• 8.5/10 ""Manages to offer his own personal reading of the platform genre, surprisingly walking the streets of narration"" Multiplayer.it
Adventure through hours and hours of varied gameplay, dubbed by many as Indie GOTY 2019! Overcome 2D platforming challenges with a unique twist, unlock new metroidvania inspired robot abilities, enjoy plenty of retro-inspired mini games and reunite Horace with his family.
- Release date:
- October 21, 2020
- 1 player
- 505 Games
- Paul Helman
- Game file size:
- 5.9 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 505 Games 2019. All rights reserved. Developed by Paul Helman and Sean Scaplehorn. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.p.A.