A hero isn't a hero at all without the right weapon... or a shop to buy one from! Become the man (sorry, potato) behind the heroes, forging amazing weapons and selling them on for tasty profits in Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!, a hilarious mash-up of management and simulation.
As a true chip off the old spud, take charge of your dad's weapon shop and turn it into the place to be for hard-boiled adventurers. Employ eager smiths to craft hundreds of weapons, then sell them to any heroic spud you like. Peel off the profits to buy more materials, find relics and enchantments on your travels, train up your smiths and then do it all over again! The better your weapons, the better your reputation becomes... keep it up and soon enough, you'll have a shop that really creams the competition!
Includes the bonus adventure - Spud Tales: Journey To Olympus - completely free, no hassle(back)!
- Dive into a hilarious potato world and take control of your own weapon shop, employing over 30 smiths to cook up the best weapons you can.
- Craft hundreds of unique weapons, training up your smiths to make better swords, axes and bows that'll bring in bigger wedges of cash.
- Explore the world for materials, relics and enchantments, then use them to research and build valuable weapon types.
- Features music by Kimura Masahiko, the legendary composer behind the scores for the Genso Suikoden and Castlevania series
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 12, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Simulation, Strategy
- Rising Star Games
- Daylight Studios
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017, 2018 Daylight Studios. Licensed to and published by Rising Star Games Limited.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.