Hob: The Definitive Edition
A world of mystery and intrigue awaits.
From the creators of Torchlight™ and Torchlight II™! Traverse and transform the mysterious world of Hob. This vibrant, atmospheric adventure game is set in a stunning and brutal world in disarray. As players delve into the mysteries around them, they discover a planet in peril. Can it be mended, or will the world fall further into chaos? Now with enhanced performance and features, only available on Nintendo Switch in this definitive edition.
• UNCOVER THE MYSTERY: The world of Hob is full of mystery and wonder. Unravel the planet’s mysteries as you explore and interact with the strange lifeforms that inhabit it.
• TRANSFORM THE WORLD by solving puzzles and repairing the planet. The landscape will change before your eyes, opening new areas to uncover and explore.
• UNLOCK NEW POWERS: Upgrade your mechanical glove-arm to reveal new abilities and grapple, punch, and warp your way through the world
• ADVENTURE in an open world, explore ruins, befriend sprites, and battle the rogue creatures that threaten their extinction.
• THE ULTIMATE HOB EXPERIENCE: This all-new version includes Nintendo Switch console-exclusive features like HD Rumble and touch screen support, and refines the original game with increased camera control options, streamlined menus, and a reworked campaign that make discovering the world of Hob better than ever!
- Release date:
- April 04, 2019
- 1 player
- Adventure, Action, Puzzle, Platformer
- Perfect World
- Runic Games
- Game file size:
- 6.0 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Hob ©2017-2019 Runic Games, Inc.
All rights reserved. Portions of this software are included under license.
FMOD Studio, copyright ©Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd., 2012-2019.
Ogg Vorbis, copyright ©2019, Xiph.Org Foundation.*
OGRE, under the MIT License, copyright ©2000-2019 Torus Knot Software Ltd.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.