A world of mystery and intrigue awaits.
From the creators of Torchlight™ and Torchlight II™! Traverse and transform the mysterious world of Hob. This vibrant, atmospheric adventure game is set in a stunning and brutal world in disarray. As players delve into the mysteries around them, they discover a planet in peril. Can it be mended, or will the world fall further into chaos? Now with enhanced performance and features, only available on Nintendo Switch in this definitive edition.
• UNCOVER THE MYSTERY: The world of Hob is full of mystery and wonder. Unravel the planet’s mysteries as you explore and interact with the strange lifeforms that inhabit it.
• TRANSFORM THE WORLD by solving puzzles and repairing the planet. The landscape will change before your eyes, opening new areas to uncover and explore.
• UNLOCK NEW POWERS: Upgrade your mechanical glove-arm to reveal new abilities and grapple, punch, and warp your way through the world
• ADVENTURE in an open world, explore ruins, befriend sprites, and battle the rogue creatures that threaten their extinction.
• THE ULTIMATE HOB EXPERIENCE: This all-new version includes Nintendo Switch console-exclusive features like HD Rumble and touch screen support, and refines the original game with increased camera control options, streamlined menus, and a reworked campaign that make discovering the world of Hob better than ever!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 03, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 5.5 GB
- Adventure, Action, Puzzle, Platformer
- Perfect World
- Runic Games, Panic Button
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Hob ©2017-2019 Runic Games, Inc.
All rights reserved. Portions of this software are included under license.
FMOD Studio, copyright ©Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd., 2012-2019.
Ogg Vorbis, copyright ©2019, Xiph.Org Foundation.*
OGRE, under the MIT License, copyright ©2000-2019 Torus Knot Software Ltd.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.