Here Be Dragons
Eradicate legendary monsters to allow Columbus the discovery of the New World.
Here Be Dragons is a satirical turn-based strategy game featuring a unique "living map" graphics, where you lead a group of crazed captains.
Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas in 1492. In 10 weeks. With 100 men. With 3 ships. This is a LIE!
Firstly, someone had to defeat Kraken and tritons. Someone had to vanquish the Leviathan. Someone had to banish all the ghost ships. The information about these deeds is missing from the archives, and you can’t find it in any great statesmen’s memoir. The knowledge of the “Avant Armada” was completely erased by some bloody officials.
- Use the original Dice Activation System to attack enemies, heal your crew, and upgrade the fleet.
- Collect Ink and use Errata to turn the tide of the encounter.
- Cross the seas with an ancient, living map, full of terrible creatures that want to devour you!
- Confront the most fierce beasts that ever lived: leviathans and krakens, predatory whales, and lustful mermaids. Decimate tritons, awake Dagon, and then erase them from human memory.
- Release date:
- September 03, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy
- Red Zero Games
- Red Zero Games
- Game file size:
- 776 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Supported Languages: English and Polish
Copyright © 2020 by Red Zero Games. All Rights Reserved.
Trailer Music: "Ship is Sinking" by Ye Banished Privateers