A visual novel where you play as a beleaguered henchman working for a bumbling supervillain, and a superhero satire packed with colorful characters and meaningful choices.
Henchman Story is an interactive story where you play as a beleaguered henchman working for a bumbling supervillain.
It’s thankless work. Week in and week out, you put on your purple spandex and get the crap beaten out of you by much stronger, much cooler people wearing much fancier spandex. But the checks clear, and Lord Bedlam offers healthcare, so a job’s a job, right?
Even henchmen have bills to pay, and sometimes, even henchmen can make choices that change everything.
- Superhero Satire: A comedic take on the world of superheroes that revels in the ridiculous nature of its setting, and showcases a colorful, comic book aesthetic.
- Colorful Characters: Find friends, enemies and even romance amongst a lively cast of villains, heroes and fellow henchmen.
- Meaningful Choices: Your decisions directly influence the story - leading to eleven endings, determining the fate of its characters, and if you play your cards right, you might even earn a promotion!
- Full Voice Acting: Starring a talented cast of professional actors that have been featured in anime, video games and more!
- Release date:
- October 14, 2021
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Simulation, Action
- Top Hat Studios
- Game file size:
- 1.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Silken Sail Entertainment, Licensed to and Published By Top Hat Studios, Inc.