Experience an imaginary world and take back your creativity
Headland is a fantastical imaginary world filled with vibrant colors and silly creatures. But a sinister outside force threatens to steal the wonder and color from the world. Join Nor on an action-filled adventure, help him rebuild the Imagination Core, and save Headland!
• Explore the colorful islands of Headland
• Fight against an imaginative cast of monsters and level up your powers
• Collect blueprints and expand your arsenal of unique weapons
• Spend resources and upgrade your weapons at the Living Forge
• Meet the habitants of Headland and help solve their problems
• Discover the meaning behind the sinister Pale Guard
• There's a dedicated DANCE button!
- Release date:
- January 13, 2022
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing
- Game file size:
- 384 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Northplay 2021