Help Thomas the Allergic Mailman gather all his lost letters in this challenging and unique 2D platformer!
Help Thomas the Allergic Mailman gather all his lost letters in this challenging and unique 2D platformer! In Hayfever, the player takes control of Thomas – a young postman with a strong work ethic. There is just one tiny little issue… Thomas suffers from terrible (and we mean TERRIBLE) allergies.
It is up to the player to use Thomas’s allergies to help him traverse a dangerous world, turning his weaknesses into strengths! Different allergens have different effects on Thomas – radically changing how he interacts with the world. Regular pollen allows him to build up a big sneeze to propel himself through the air. Smog, on the other hand, makes him swell up like a balloon. Peanuts… Well, peanuts are a WHOLE other story.
• Quirky retro-inspired graphics
• Demanding, sneeze-driven mechanics
• Four worlds, spanning all four seasons
• 140 levels, with 240 letters to collect (legend has it that collecting enough letters unlocks extra, extremely challenging levels…)
• Allergy-fueled gameplay ranging from pollen and smog to nuts!
• An A.M.A.Z.I.N.G soundtrack
- Release date:
- February 25, 2020
- 1 player
- Platformer, Adventure, Puzzle
- Game file size:
- 704 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Latin American Spanish, Canadian French, Brazilian Portuguese, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Pixadome © 2020 Zordix AB. All rights reserved.