a tiny exploration game
"I'm getting older, my dear, and I'm not able to take care of the park any longer... Will you help me bring the life back into this place?"
Be Flint, who is doing his very best to keep his grandma's park up and running and make it a place for the campers to enjoy. Learn the camper's wishes and build whatever their hearts desire to attract even more quirky characters and look forward to whimsical conversations and quests.
Get to know the campers and and learn more about the old stories surrounding the forest. Did someone mention a lost treasure?
Haven Park is a place to relax, to enjoy and to make your own!
- Explore a tiny and peaceful open world and build cozy campsites at your own pace
- Plenty of quests and a heartfelt story keep you busy for 2-4 hours with many little secrets to uncover
- Learn new skills that help you make the campers even happier
- Meet lots of charming characters and learn their needs to make them fall in love with Haven Park
- Release date:
- August 05, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Role-Playing, Puzzle, Other
- Mooneye Studios
- Bubble Studio
- Game file size:
- 414 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Mooneye Studios