Revive the Land, Save a Village!
Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was lush and green. However, the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually began to wane, and the land became parched and dry. It's up to you revive the seven Skytrees to bring life back to this desolate land!
With user-friendly tutorials, you will immediately be able to jump into the thick of things, customizing your farm by raising and lowering the land, creating rivers, ponds, and more. Upgraded tools will assist you shaping the land more efficiently, and afterwards you can kick back and relax in your boat to do a spot of fishing!
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelors and bachelorettes, and start a family!
- Completely new cast of characters with a brand new art style!
- Terraform your land any way you like!
- Care for a brand new animal: the Poitou donkey!
- User-friendly tutorials and farming mechanics!
- Upgraded tools will help in shaping the land more efficiently!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Nov 08, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Role-Playing, Simulation, Strategy, Adventure
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Harvest Moon is a registered trademark of Natsume Inc. ©2016 Natsume Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.