The highly acclaimed hack and slash action adventure Hammerwatch is finally here on Nintendo Switch!
Be prepared to kill hordes of enemies with varied looks and features through unique environments with traps, hidden secrets and lots of puzzles.
Master each of 7 different classes, including The Sorcerer, a new class coming first to consoles. Unlock and upgrade the unique abilities of each class as you progress through the game.
Play solo or co-op from bottom to top of Castle Hammerwatch in the beautiful fantasy pixel art environment. Then crawl around the desert in the Temple of the Sun Expansion or try to survive in the hero defense and survival modes.
Gather your friends and unleash your powers in a memorable couch-play session!
- 7 different classes, with unique features and skills
- Character development through unlocks and upgrades
- 2 campaigns (Castle Hammerwatch, Temple of the Sun)
- 2 extra modes (Hero defense, Survival)
- Hard, medium and easy of course
- Customize difficulty with several different modifiers
- Local multiplayer co-op, for up to four players
COMING FIRST TO CONSOLES:
- Brand new class: The Sorcerer
- Tons of balance changes to classes
- Improved character art
- Online multiplayer
- New Mods
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 14, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Other
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© CRACKSHELL, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.