Half Past Fate
Love is in the air, but work, life, and spicy ramen keep getting in the way!
Half Past Fate is a rom-com adventure with a charismatic 3D art-style. Follow the journey of 6 ordinary people who found each other in extraordinary ways.
From eight hours to eight years, this time-jumping saga will change the way you feel about fate forever.
- An inspiring and heartwarming slice-of-life story set in present day.
- Jump through time, witness how 6 people come together over a span of 8 years.
- Eat spicy ramen.
- Immerse in our familiar world through charming 3D pixel art visuals.
- Learn what's different between black tea and green tea.
- Change a flat tire.
- Relish in relatable stories about life, love, and the fate that brings us together.
- Release date:
- March 12, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Simulation, Role-Playing
- Way Down Deep
- Serenity Forge
- Game file size:
- 2.0 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Half Past Fate™
© 2020 Way Down Deep LLC