Half Past Fate: Romantic Distancing
Finding true love is hard enough when it’s in person.
When a pandemic puts the lockdown on a blooming relationship, will the new couple keep the romance alive, or will distance pull them apart?
Cozy up with their quarantine story and see if they’ll find a way to stay connected in the weirdest of times in this new episode of the Half Past Fate story.
- Learn to love from afar through the charismatic 3D pixel-art style of Half Past Fate
- Enjoy a charming and honest slice-of-life story set in all-too-familiar circumstances
- Play from both sides of the new relationship and see how each of your lives have changed
- Judge (or admire) each other’s home decor, peculiar roommates, and musical tastes
- Explore in endearing detail the intimate environs of each other’s quarantined lives
- Maybe figure out what the heck “defragging” does
- Release date:
- February 14, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Role-Playing
- Way Down Deep
- Serenity Forge
- Game file size:
- 738 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021 Way Down Deep LLC