We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 20, 2009
Become an international fashion star!
Design the next big thing in fashion and travel the world to build it into a worldwide fashion label. Create unique fashion collections; even use the Nintendo DSi™ to take pictures and apply them to your designs! As a young designer, launch your international brand, open boutiques around the world, and design the hottest, most wanted fashion in the world!
• Travel the World – Promote your fashion brand all over the world as
you set up runway shows, photoshoots, and celebrity endorsements
– Open boutiques in iconic fashion cities, promote your brand by taking part in local fashion events.
– Dress the hottest celebs in your designs and be seen on the red carpet.
• Design your Brand – Create a fashion collection under your own label.
– Choose your brand name and customize your own logo from a variety of fonts, backgrounds, and colors.
– Design amazing collections of different themes, you can even take pictures of patterns in the real world and apply them to your designs with the Nintendo DSi.
– Go shopping - Accessorize with shoes and jewelry, hats and purses.
• Become a Fashion Expert – Become a world famous fashion trends expert as you travel the world looking for the hottest fashions.
– Dress models all over the world, makeup, nails, hair, and fashion.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.