You don't have to worry about the finer points of offside or what counts as a foul in this easy soccer game. Enjoy fast-paced matches with the simple controls of ARC STYLE: Soccer 3D.
There is room for endless customization with the ability to change your teams' names and uniforms, and create every team member's features from scratch to make your own original team. You can even use your own photographed face on your team members!
You can also use a local wireless connection to enjoy multiplayer matches.
- Choose from the twelve featured teams or create up to two of your own
- Every team member is different. Use their strengths wisely to rack up goals.
- Design your own players for your custom teams by editing their features. You can even use your own photos for players' faces.
- Use your wireless connection to play multiplayer mode. Challenge a friend to match!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Mar 29, 2012
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Sports, Racing
- Arc System Works Co., Ltd.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.