Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Juan saved the world once -- but this time, the entire Mexiverse is at stake!
Luchador Juan Aguacate is out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure. Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn bone-crunching wrestling moves to fend off skeletal hordes and overcome skillful platforming challenges... and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
Check out these features:
- Drop-in 4-player local co-op for you and your best amigos!
- New upgrade system: discover “trainers” around the world to learn new skill sets for movement, combat, and more!
- All new areas. Explore from the Mangrove Swamp to Hell itself!
- Double the enemy types of the original, and a roster of eccentric new bosses!
- Electro-Mexican soundtrack, and more gorgeous visuals thanks to a fancy new rendering engine!
- Definitely no secret society of chickens that teaches you ancient chicken abilities!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 10, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Platformer
- DrinkBox Studios
- DrinkBox Studios
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Guacamelee! 2 © 2018 Drinkbox Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. Developed and Published by Drinkbox Studios Inc. Drinkbox, Drinkbox Studios, the Drinkbox Studios design, 'Guacamelee! 2', 'Guacamelee!' and any and all associated design(s) are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Drinkbox Studios Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.