The dungeon crawler where your friends control the monsters!
Crawl is a fast-paced arcade dungeon crawler for one to four players. Battle through randomly generated dungeons full of cruel traps and horrid beasts- all controlled by your friends! If one of them kills you they take your place and it's their turn to crawl. It's a race to gain enough XP and loot to face them all as they possess the flailing limbs of the hulking final boss!
A NEW SPIN ON DUNGEON CRAWLING
- Every trap and monster can be controlled by your real-life buddies!
- Play solo or with up to 4 in local-multiplayer.
- Vicious single player AI, challenges to master, and items to unlock.
TURBO CHARGED ROLE PLAYING
- Level up, increase your stats and amass powerful weapons in each 30 minute game.
- Evolve your monsters from mere vermin into mighty demons and undead warriors.
EVERY BATTLE IS UNIQUE
- Explore randomly generated dungeons.
- Discover a huge variety of weapons, spells and items.
- Master over 60 playable monsters!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 19, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Multiplayer, Action, Role-Playing, Party
- Powerhoof Pty Ltd
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Crawl - Copyright © 2017 Powerhoof Pty Ltd
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.