Welcome to Kawawii Island, a paradise resort where friends and family can enjoy 50+ co-op and competitive activities.
There are all sorts of exciting ways to explore the island, from horseback to buggies, snow mobiles to inline skates. And to add to the fun, up to 4 players* can enjoy visiting and discovering every corner of the island together!
If you're playing multiplayer, each player can use just one Joy-Con™ controller. Experience hours of fun and something new every day. Customize your character, costumes, vehicles and even pets! Daily presents and challenges mean that you will want to keep coming back to the island of Kawawii to explore more terrain and play through activities all over again. Mii or in-game characters of friends and family may show up, and if they do, you can compete against them anytime. Or customize your very own villa by earning over 450 pieces of furniture.
- Kawawii Island is a paradise resort with 50+ co-op and competitive activities
- Explore four huge paradise resorts: Marine, City, Snow, and Mountain on horseback, underwater, or a variety of other vehicles
- Enjoy leisure activities like scuba diving, horseback riding, and sea fishing
- Try out extreme sports like skydiving, surfing, and skateboarding
- Compete to be the best at a variety of other fun activities like skiing, beach volleyball, and tennis
- Up to 4 players* on one system or local wireless**, with variety of control styles, including motion control
- Share a Joy-Con™ controller with a friend for instant multiplayer fun
- The Joy-Con™ Wheel accessory is optional for steering vehicles (sold separately)
- Customize your character with outfits and choose a dog companion from various breeds
- Daily presents include new breeds of dogs or costumes
- Daily challenges appear in sets of three across the island
New on Nintendo Switch
- Marine & Mountain fishing with 30+ species of fish
- 40+ types of animals to photograph and store in your in-game photo collection
- Find boxes filled with rewards dropped by a plane
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 26, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- File Size
- 8.8 GB
- BANDAI NAMCO Studios Inc.
Redeem a voucher for the digital version of this game
Fans with a paid Nintendo Switch Online membership can purchase a pair of Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers for just $99.99, for a savings of up to $19.99 on eligible games!
Learn more >
Paid Nintendo Switch Online membership required at the time of purchase and redemption of the Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers. The Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months from purchase date, have no cash value and cannot be transferred, returned or redeemed for cash. Each Nintendo Switch Game Voucher may be redeemed for one game offered as part of the catalog. To receive promotional value, at least one Voucher must be redeemed for a game priced at $59.99 or above at time of redemption. The Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers may not be combined with any other sale, discount, or promotional offer unless otherwise specified.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
GO VACATION™ & © 2018 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. / Nintendo. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2018 Nintendo.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.