Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
The gnome princess has finally come home. She managed to make peace with the trolls and befriend their queen, but at home evil was afoot: a warlock collector stole the gnome monarch’s castle along with the royal family! The princess must gather a team and set off on a new adventure to save her loved ones!
- An extraordinary magical world whose source of magic is ancient gardens.
- An upbeat plot, colorful comics and charming characters!
- A multitude of varied quests and new gameplay elements.
- Colorful trophies.
- Over 40 unique levels.
- Unusual enemies: sentient plants, gremlins, stone dormice and... krakens.
- 4 unique locations: the magic forest, crystal caves, desert and Grey Wastelands.
- Useful bonuses: speed up work, stop time, run fast.
- Simple controls and a well-designed tutorial..
- Over 20 hours of exciting gameplay for all ages.
- Pleasant themed music.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Aug 30, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Strategy, Other
- 8Floor Games
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 8floor ltd
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.