Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
A relaxing puzzle game with beautiful Art Deco jigsaws
Welcome to Glass Masquerade – an artistic puzzle game inspired by Art Deco and stained-glass artisans of the 20th century. Combine hidden glass pieces to unveil clocks and themes exhibited by various cultures of the world at the 'International Times Exhibition' - an interactive electronic show.
• 25 beautiful and intricately designed stained-glass jigsaw puzzles to complete
• Journey around the world – each puzzle is inspired by a different country
• Art Deco mosaics and presentation give the game a distinct visual style
• Relaxing gameplay provides a calming experience – no time limits, no stress
• Soothing, atmospheric soundtrack by Russian composer Nikita Sevalnev
• Finish the game and replay the puzzles to improve your completion times
• Interface support for the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Feb 08, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Onyx Lute
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Onyx Lute © 2018 / Digerati © 2018 / Stage Clear Studios © 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.