A NEW GOLDEYE FOR A NEW BOND
The GoldenEye story comes to life once again with an updated single player storyline featuring Daniel Craig as Bond and written by Bruce Feirstein, the screenwriter for the original movie. Surprise enemies covertly or engage in a full on firefight and use Bond's latest gadget to uncover intel in augmented reality as you relive all the classic GoldenEye movie moments. Infiltrate the dam and destroy the facility; chase Ourumov in the tank through the streets of St. Petersburgh; and investigate the secret jungle base.
• 50 unique characters: Play as your favorite Bond characters and
villains, including 8 classic characters – Oddjob, Jaws, Scaramanga,
Baron Samedi, Dr. No, Rosa Klebb, Red Grant, and Blofeld
• 17 special game modifiers: Mix and match to create a unique gaming experience every time you play. Put a twist on standard game types with special modes like Paintball, Melee Only and You Only Live Twice
• A vast arsenal of weapons and gadgets: Eliminate adversaries with Bond's signature P99 and an assortment of automatic and sniper rifles, or ensure a surprise attack with proximity mines
• Online multiplayer: GoldenEye also features online multiplayer for up to 8 players designed for seasoned FPS online gamers with unique modes and a robust XP system for unlockables and achievements
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Release Date
- Nov 02, 2010
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Shooter, First Person, Action