Available Now Coming Nov 02, 2010
A NEW GOLDEYE FOR A NEW BOND
The GoldenEye story comes to life once again with an updated single player storyline featuring Daniel Craig as Bond and written by Bruce Feirstein, the screenwriter for the original movie. Surprise enemies covertly or engage in a full on firefight and use Bond's latest gadget to uncover intel in augmented reality as you relive all the classic GoldenEye movie moments. Infiltrate the dam and destroy the facility; chase Ourumov in the tank through the streets of St. Petersburgh; and investigate the secret jungle base.
• 50 unique characters: Play as your favorite Bond characters and
villains, including 8 classic characters – Oddjob, Jaws, Scaramanga,
Baron Samedi, Dr. No, Rosa Klebb, Red Grant, and Blofeld
• 17 special game modifiers: Mix and match to create a unique gaming experience every time you play. Put a twist on standard game types with special modes like Paintball, Melee Only and You Only Live Twice
• A vast arsenal of weapons and gadgets: Eliminate adversaries with Bond's signature P99 and an assortment of automatic and sniper rifles, or ensure a surprise attack with proximity mines
• Online multiplayer: GoldenEye also features online multiplayer for up to 8 players designed for seasoned FPS online gamers with unique modes and a robust XP system for unlockables and achievements
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 02, 2010
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Shooter, First Person, Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?