Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut is a challenging fast-paced platformer with a twist.
Dash through tricky levels and transform the whole world at will in this fast-paced award-winning platformer.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut combines graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls with the challenge of retro era platforming.
Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat grueling enemies and bosses.
- Blaze through 40 levels including all previously published levels PLUS five brand new ones.
- Each level transforms between two contrasting dreamworlds!
- Easy and hard difficulty modes for all levels and bosses.
- Intuitive controls and smooth game flow; master the tight controls and defeat the devious trials ahead.
- Full HD 1080p with a smooth framerate: Giana’s dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your very eyes.
- Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy.
- Rich extras: Halloween- and Christmas-themed levels accessible from the start.
The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 28, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Handy Games
- Black Forest Games
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
"Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Owltimate Edition" © 2012 Black Forest Games GmbH. All rights reserved. Powered by Havok(tm) © 1999-2012 by Havok.com, Inc. (and its Licensors). All Rights Reserved. See www.havok.com for details. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2012 Autodesk Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.