Galaxy squad is a turn-based tactical roguelike in which you are leading a squad of mercenaries through a randomly generated galaxy filled with different events.
The game combines node-based exploration with random events, with hardcore tactical battles. All your characters are randomly generated, and you can evolve them however you want, creating your ultimate crew.
• Explore different planets and systems, fight huge hordes of enemies
• Upgrade your ship and use its systems in events or in battles
• Explore space stations, find quests
• A well-developed story campaign system, involving your characters and branching storylines
• Upgrade your equipment with different modifications and find rare loot
- Release date:
- September 01, 2021
- 1 player
- Action, Strategy, Role-Playing, Other
- Big Way
- Kazakov Oleg
- Game file size:
- 1.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Russian, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Big Way LLC