We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 02, 2010
Introducing a brand new way to play Mama on Wii! Babysitting Mama includes a plush baby doll that you tuck the Wii Remote into, turning the doll itself into your controller for the game. With Mama’s help you can learn how to take care of your baby and become a great babysitting Mama just like Mama!
• The third brand extension in the best selling Cooking Mama franchise:
more than 6.5 million games sold!
• Starring Mama herself, making her babysitting debut!
• Innovative accessory and packaging changes play patterns: tuck your Wii Remote into baby, connect your Nunchuk and watch your huggable newborn come to life! Put the baby to bed in the cradle packaging when the game is not in use
• Play more than 40 activities: rock the baby to sleep, feed the baby; burp, change, massage and dress the baby; play peek-a-boo; take baby’s picture and play games with baby; clean and wash the baby and many more games designed specifically for younger girls
• Each babysitting stage features a different setting and scenario
• Includes 6 different baby characters, each with his/her own personality and individual needs. Each baby also has a different level of difficulty.
• Audio cues play through the Wii Remote inside the baby so it’s as if the baby doll is responding directly to the player
• Supports 2 player play to see who is the better Mama!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.