We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
Ben 10: Omniverse™ is the only video game based on the highly-anticipated, Cartoon Network TV series, Ben 10: Omniverse. The brand-new show spans two time periods between Young and Teen Ben Tennyson, and introduces a hero sidekick, Rook.
In the new action game, players can play as both Young and Teen Ben, switch forms between 13 playable alien heroes, including new aliens like Bloxx and Gravattack, and fight in an assortment of action-packed levels throughout the subterranean alien city of Undertown and other show-inspired locales. In Ben: 10 Omniverse, Rook will also star in the game come equipped with a Proto-Tool, a swiss army knife of the future, that can transform into a variety of weapons that will bring a whole new dimension to combat.
• Play as Ben of the Past and Present – For the first time
ever, players will battle as both Young Ben and Teen Ben and work with
Rook to defeat the evil plans of a destructive villain who will stop at
nothing to defeat the world.
• Introducing: Rook! – A brand new character to the series, Rook is a skilled but inexperienced Plumber graduate ready to fight alongside Ben with his awesome weapon, the Proto-Tool, a high tech multi-functional weapon that turns into a Blaster, Power Sword, Quantum Staff, or Grappler.
• First Video Game Based on the Brand New Ben 10 Series – Brawl your way through an assortment of action-packed levels set in show-inspired settings like the subterranean alien city of Undertown and the new Plumber base in Max’s shop!
• Enjoy Fast-Paced Gameplay – Ben 10: Omniverse offers players an exciting action experience featuring characters and a new storyline from the brand new Ben 10 Omniverse TV series! Switch between 13 playable alien forms including exciting new heroes like Bloxx and Gravattack.
• Multiple Ways to Enjoy the Fun! – Engage in an epic single-player campaign or journey with a friend or family member in two player co-op mode, where one player controls Ben and the other controls Rook.
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.