Drawn to Life: The Next ChapterNintendo DS
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Your Hero. New Adventures.
Once again, the Raposa need your help to save their civilization! Drawn to Life returns to the DS in an all new journey, featuring even more ways to customize your hero and your gaming experience!
- Create without limits: Versatile advanced drawing tool features allow for more intricate detail. Use additional colors, new guides, and new brush tools to create a multitude of unique items though out the game.
- Let your imagination run wild: Ability to draw multi-limbed creatures means you can create your own hero in any form - human, animal or something entirely different.
- Morph your hero: Choose to turn your hero into a blob or a spider, each has its own abilities to help you advance through the levels.
- Extensive action adventure game-play: Explore 4 new worlds and sail on a special ship YOU create. Collect color drops to progress through the game and unlock content including challenges, quests, customization options and much more!
- Swap your creations with friends via multi-card play: Trade heroes, weapons, items and hero accessories with friends who have the game too!
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Oct 27, 2009
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- 5th Cell