Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
A new life awaits you in the magical world of Disney!
Meet and interact with over 60 favorite Disney characters while exploring the worlds of Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Aladdin, and Winnie the Pooh. When you can manage your own café filled with Disney magic and set off on ghost-hunting quests, your life becomes the adventure.
Go customization crazy! Build new furniture to decorate your café with, and your own personal room above it. Put together hundreds of Disney-themed outfits with collectable clothes and accessories for your avatar. You can even plant and harvest crops, learn new greetings, and collect Disney character cards. Or, collect magic wands and battle through ghost-filled forests and dungeons. In other words, the magic never has to end!
- Interact with over 60 Disney characters!
- Explore the worlds of Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Aladdin, and Winnie the Pooh
- Battle ghosts to help Disney characters and residents find special missing items
- Manage your own café to make in-game money and attract Disney characters to dine in
- Dress your avatar in hundreds of outfits using Disney-themed clothes and accessories
- Friends can connect locally to show off their room and café
- Enjoy StreetPass™ interactions with other players and see how they’ve customized their avatars
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Apr 11, 2014
- No. of Players
- 1 player
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
* Wireless broadband Internet access required for online play. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.