Jason is Back in the Goriest
Puzzle Game Ever Made!
Become horror icon Jason Voorhees and stalk campers across 150+ levels in the most gruesome puzzle game ever! Solve murderlicious puzzles to rank-up and unlock new weapons and special attacks. Help Jason terrorize victims from the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the high-rises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to space stations... and beyond!
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the twisted minds behind the darkly hilarious indie hit SLAYAWAY CAMP.
● 12 gut-wrenching themed “episodes” for over 150 puzzle levels!
● See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
● Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
● Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of bloody Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience.
● Constant feel-good encouragement from your mom’s severed head.
● ‘Daily Death’ mode for a new special reward puzzle each day.
● ‘Murder Marathon’ mode to sharpen your camper-killing skills.
● Level up and unlock tons of horrifying new murder weapons and special animations.
● Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny new elite ones!
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
FRIDAY THE 13TH and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © New Line Productions, Inc. and Horror, Inc. (each to the extent of their interest). Used with permission.
Friday the 13th: The Killer Puzzle Game programming and content is ©2018 Forest Green Enterprises Ltd., a subsidiary of Blue Wizard Digital Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.