Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
Jason is Back in the Goriest Puzzle Game Ever Made!
Become horror icon Jason Voorhees and stalk campers across 150+ levels in the most gruesome puzzle game ever! Solve murderlicious puzzles to rank-up and unlock new weapons and special attacks. Help Jason terrorize victims from the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the high-rises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to space stations... and beyond!
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the twisted minds behind the darkly hilarious indie hit SLAYAWAY CAMP.
● 12 gut-wrenching themed “episodes” for over 150 puzzle levels!
● See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
● Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats!
● Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of bloody Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience.
● Constant feel-good encouragement from your mom’s severed head.
● ‘Daily Death’ mode for a new special reward puzzle each day.
● ‘Murder Marathon’ mode to sharpen your camper-killing skills.
● Level up and unlock tons of horrifying new murder weapons and special animations.
● Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny new elite ones!
- Release date:
- October 25, 2018
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Strategy
- Blue Wizard Digital
- Blue Wizard Digital
- Game file size:
- 324 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
FRIDAY THE 13TH and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © New Line Productions, Inc. and Horror, Inc. (each to the extent of their interest). Used with permission.
Friday the 13th: The Killer Puzzle Game programming and content is ©2018 Forest Green Enterprises Ltd., a subsidiary of Blue Wizard Digital Inc.