Every foe is deadly. Each encounter is unique.
Fort Triumph is a challenging fantasy turn-based tactics game where permanent death is a possibility at any moment. How's that for pressure?
Lead a band of heroes with different skill sets through a witty, parody fantasy plot. Missions with various objectives are waiting for you on tiled procedural maps—whether in story mode or skirmish, prepare yourself for a grand adventure.
● Utilize your surroundings: Every tree or boulder is a potential weapon in battle.
● Strategize: Choose between four factions and four classes. Build your base, gather resources and teach your characters new skills!
● Grow your heroes: Gain traits and cross-class skills to make your heroes unique every time you play!
● Explore procedurally generated maps: Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Each battle calls for a new plan.
● Turn up the volume: Marco Valerio Antonini, an award-winning composer, created the original in-game music.
- Release date:
- August 13, 2021
- up to 8 players
- Strategy, Role-Playing
- ALL IN! GAMES
- Game file size:
- 1.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Fort Triumph © 2018 Developed by CookieByte Entertainment. Published by All in! Games S.A.. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners