Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by your favorite exploration, farming and crafting games.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit!
- Release date:
- July 30, 2019
- 1 player
- Adventure, Strategy, Simulation, Puzzle
- Humble Games
- Game file size:
- 171 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright 2017 HopFrog, SA. All rights reserved. Forager and HopFrog are pending Trademarks.