The newest Vs. Puzzle Game from Baltoro Games is coming to Nintendo Switch!
We love the Switch. We love puzzle games. We love versus multiplayer modes!
WHAT IS FLOW LINES VS. ?
If you like classic puzzle video games for 1 or 2 players... we have a lot of stuff for you! Inspired by the very best in the genre, Flowlines Vs. aims at becoming one of the greatest party games out there. We want players to solve puzzles, to compete with others at it, and to play - everywhere and with everyone.
Pair up all the matching sockets on the board by drawing continuous lines, without crossing over other lines or branching off. Cover the entire board while connecting all sockets!
Watch out for time-limited stages, or for the limit on moves you can make per stage!
IN FLOWLINES VS. YOU WILL FIND:
• Over 400 levels you can play in, in single player mode or versus multiplayer mode!
• Atmospheric soundtrack emphasizing on the atmosphere of the game!
• 50+ amazing graphical themes!
• Awesome party atmosphere!
• Easy to play and hard to master.
• Both adults and children can pick up the game quickly, thanks to the Intuitive tutorial!
• Play any way you like - JoyCon, Pro Controller, using the touch screen or in handheld mode.
• Get your hands on special rewards available through our Achievement System.
• 8 supported languages... English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Turkish... and even more coming soon.
Go ahead, try it out!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 24, 2019
- No. of Players
- up to 2 players
- File Size
- 408 MB
- Puzzle, Multiplayer, Party, Education
- Baltoro Games
- Baltoro Games
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
(C) 2018 Baltoro Games. All Rights Reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.