The year is 1989. You are a man named Henry who has retreated from your messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Perched high atop a mountain, it’s your job to look for smoke and keep the wilderness safe. An especially hot, dry summer has everyone on edge. Your supervisor, a woman named Delilah, is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you've left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the world, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
• A stunningly beautiful wilderness environment that expands as you explore.
• A tailor-made story: the choices you make shape the narrative and build relationships.
• An edge-of-your-seat mystery.
• Secrets and discoveries to be made over every hill.
- Release date:
- Dec 17, 2018
- 1 player
- Adventure, Indie
- Campo Santo
- Campo Santo Productions
- Game file size:
- 2.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
'Firewatch' is trademark and copyright Campo Santo 2016