Free the souls inside a secret prison. All with a Metroidvania gameplay and a roguelike philosophy.
Governments and institutions manipulated by very powerful men, who created perverse constructions for their service under the pseudonym black butterfly.
One of these terrifying secret buildings was the S-313 prison, created in 1968 in an inhospitable area unknown to humanity.
Politicians, spies, inventors and anyone else who could possibly harm those who live in the shadows and control the world, were imprisoned while others were led to believe that they had simply disappeared.
They were flooded with darkness and confusion, being subjected to all kinds of barbaric acts.
Many prisoners and non-prisoners died and their souls became trapped within the prison's walls.
Now it's a ghost prison, where everything that happened stays in the past.
Freeing these hate-filled souls will be our irresponsible and difficult mission.
- Play by conspiring against governments and secret institutions.
- Either participate or don't! In certain areas of the game, you'll find small tests that you can take. If you pass them, you win a reward. The decision to accept the challenge or not depends solely on you!
- In the virtual store, you can get or buy all of the many weapons with specific uses for each adverse situation. There are two types: consumables and others that come loaded and never run out.
- Replayability with various challenges to overcome.
- Big, difficult-to-defeat bosses.
- Dark, desolate and extremely hostile environments.
- A style of Metroidvania gameplay and a roguelike philosophy.
- Get the infinite jet pack and experience new sensations.
- As a roguelike game, you have two options when starting a new game, you choose:
- With a new seed you will have a different generation of the game.
- With the same seed, you will have an identical game situation.
- Don’t miss out on this adventure as it will continue on with future chapters in new conspiracies.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 27, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 2.2 GB
- Action, Platformer, Arcade, Role-Playing
- EnjoyUp Games
- EnjoyUp Games
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
2018 © EnjoyUp Games
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.