Fibbage is the lying, bluffing, fib-till-you-win multiplayer trivia party game from the makers of YOU DON’T KNOW JACK! Play with 2-8 players!
Fool your friends with your lies, avoid theirs, and find the (usually outrageous) truth. And get this: your phone or tablet is your controller!
“The mayor of Rabbit Hash, Kentucky is a _____.”
Baby? Rabbit? Ham sandwich? It’s up to you!
Fool your opponents into thinking your bluff is true and you’ll rack up the points! But be careful, if you pick an opponent’s bluff, they’ll be doing a Fibbage fancy dance.
Hosted by YOU DON’T KNOW JACK’s very own, and very lonely, Cookie Masterson!
• Players use only their phone, tablet, or even laptop as a controller. No additional controllers needed.
• Play with up to 8 players in one room.
• Features custom, funny question content written and performed by the same team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK – including the host, Cookie Masterson.
• Hundreds of questions, including “Final Fibbage” questions.
• “Like” other player’s bluffs (even if you don’t fall for them) and at the end of the game, someone will be awarded the Thumbs Cup for the most clever answers.
- Release date:
- July 23, 2020
- 1 player
- Jackbox Games
- Jackbox Games
- Game file size:
- 103 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
- Internet connection
Created & Developed by Jackbox Games, Inc. Game and Software © 2020 Jackbox Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Jackbox Games, the Jack head logo, and the Jackbox Games logo are registered trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. Fibbage XL and the Fibbage XL logo are trademarks of Jackbox Games, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.