Tony Hawk's MotionNintendo DS
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Note: not compatible with Nintendo DSi
Twist, tilt and turn in this innovative handheld experience!
Delivering an innovative way to experience handheld gaming, Tony Hawk’s Motion and Hue Pixel Painter utilizes the Motion Pack, developed by Kionix, Inc., to feature accelerometer technology on the Nintendo DS.
In Tony Hawk’s Motion players can twist, tilt and turn through numerous skateboarding sessions and for the first time in franchise history, the game brings snowboarding to its line-up adding to the more than 20 diverse mini-challenges available including new ones like Rail Hopper and Slalom and familiar ones like Hawk-Man and High Score.
Once players finish grinding through locales like Tokyo, Dubai, Vermont and the Alps, they can switch gears and dip into the action-oriented puzzler Hue Pixel Painter. Uncovering sources of paint below the ground’s surface, players take Hue through various landscapes bringing color back to a dreary environment and defending against the Drabs who have set out to leave the world gray and bland.
• Built for the DS from the ground up: Plug in the Motion Pack for a whole new way to experience handheld gaming. The Motion Pack seamlessly fits into the GBA slot turning the DS into a motion sensing controller.
• Same intuitive gameplay, Two unique experiences: The accelerometer-based control mechanism offers players innovative and original gameplay for two separate games in one package. Players take full control of characters by tilting, twisting and moving the DS to skate and snowboard in Tony Hawk’s Motion or bring color to a dull world in Hue Pixel Painter.
• Snowboarding introduced to the Tony Hawk franchise: Tony Hawk’s Motion brings an all-new experience to the franchise by introducing snowboarding for the first time with the help of pro snowboarder Todd Richards.
• Bring life and color to the world: In Hue Pixel Painter, quickly connect paint filled pools to transform still, barren wastelands into living landscapes of lush sounds and vivid color one element at a time.
• Exclusive music by top DJ/Remixer J. Period: Skate and snowboard in Tony Hawk’s Motion to constant beats and tempos mixed by one of the industry’s fastest-rising DJ/Remixers, J. Period.
• High replay value and gameplay variety: Players will glide through more than 10 levels as they bring color to various landscapes while preventing the vicious Drabs from devouring the color and essence from the world in Hue Pixel Painter or change gears with Tony Hawk’s Motion to face more than 20 skate and snowboarding challenges across four world locations.
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Nov 18, 2008
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Sports, Action