We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 25, 2011
Build a world-class zoo destination by choosing your animals, hiring staff and entertaining visitors with your animals’ talents. Watch & practically touch them as they come alive in 3D!
• Build your own zoo and manage it to world-class fame! Bring in
animals, take care of them, and attract visitors. Manage which animals
are out each day and which are in prominent locations.
• Wide variety of 100 realistic 3D animals to collect and discover – unlock more and more animals to bring to your zoo, from penguins, lions and elephants to even extinct animals, each with lifelike movements and noises. The rarer the animal, the more traffic the zoo will get. Plus, as you unlock animals with your points received from entertaining visitors, you will learn fun animal facts and trivia.
• Watch your animals perform awe-inspiring talents and movements and capture them to entertain visitors – Once you have built strong relationships with your animals, use the Nintendo 3DS gyro sensor to capture your animals’ talents as if the handheld were a video camera. Watch and almost touch the animals as they come alive in 3D and show off their personality and skills. The better shots you capture, the more positive feedback you will get from your audience, and the more successful your zoo will become.
• Create a personalized photo album – Capture your favorite animals and their best talents to keep in your photo album and share with friends via SD card.
• Fully leverages Nintendo 3DS technology – features 3D animals, camera and motion-sensing movement and incredibly realistic graphics.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.