We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 13, 2012
30 CHART-TOPPING HITS
Featuring the biggest and most exciting artists over the past 30 years, dance to genre-defining classics through today’s Billboard hits. From Naughty by Nature to Chris Brown, Q-Tip to Nicki Minaj – this is the first dance game with a tracklist dedicated to the most aspirational genre in music.
PLUG YOURSELF INTO THE HIP-HOP UNIVERSE
• Perform over 750 dance moves inspired by top celebrity choreographers, Laurieann Gibson (Nicki Minaj choreographer, BET’s Born to Dance), Kid David (Step Up 3D, Dancing with the stars), and Dave Scott (So You Think You Can Dance, Battle of the Year).
• Original music video footage, paired with visual effects triggered by your movements, transform your living room into a real-time music video
• Stylize your avatar in-game by unlocking hundreds of new looks and accessories to better express your personal fashion sense.
MULTIPLE & UNIQUE MODES OF PLAY
Intelligent-shuffle features high-energy multiplayer challenges for endless fun!
• In the Dance Party mode, jump in at any time with your own difficulty level and light up the dance floor with your favorite dance partner.
• Face-off with your friends to a high energy throw-down in the Dance Battle mode to prove who has the best dance skills.
• Slow down any move and perfect it in the Power Skooling mode, with step-by-step tutorials
• In the Dance Marathon mode, dance to an endless stream of tracks to keep the score moving or it’s “Game Over”!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.